^ image of the Edit Member form
You can make modifications to any of your members account information in this area. Here are some of the things that you can do.
- Capture their email by manually copying it into your preferred email management technology
- Make changes to their account name, email or even manually set their password
- Assign or un-assign different tags to their account
- Manually enroll or un-enroll them from different course(s) in your app
- You can also choose to blacklist an app user from being able to login with that specific email. However, you cannot keep them from creating a NEW Member Account by using a different email.
PRO TIP: Create your own Member Account to your own app/web. Then you can use the Edit Member area to quickly add or remove tags from your account so that you can easily test changes you've made in the Content Portal. It is faster than using the unlock codes and the Track Now button.