PART 1: Bulk Import the 60 PLR
QUICK ACCESS GUIDE
- About the 60+ PLR
- Do I already Have the PLR?
- How To Import and Activate the PLR
- PRO TIP: Hiding Your New PLR Directory
The PLR purchased from ACTIONERA has specific usage and resale rights. You have the right to sell them individually or as bundles. You can give them away as a “bonus” as long as you are getting the person’s email in exchange. Here’s what you can’t do:
- Edit, change or modify the PLR files
- Give them away totally free (no tag)
- Sell or give them away to someone else to sell as well
If you want to change the icon we have selected as the listing image, that is OK to do.
Just don’t modify or add your branding to the eBooks or video files. That would violate the PLR license.
Read more about what you can and can do with the PLR here
How To Import and Activate the PLR
Step 1: Import Using the "Bulk Import" Feature
If you have purchased the PLR package from ACTIONERA, you will receive a link to download the 60 PLR bundle. It will download as a “zip file” (compressed file format).
You do not need to open or “extract” the contents of this file. Leave it as-is.
IMPORTANT: The "Bulk Import" feature should ONLY be used if you have received a ZIP File to upload from ACTIONERA
- Log into the Content Portal
- Go to the Manage tab
- Click on Import/Export:
4. Select Bulk Import
5. Click on the Import box to locate your ACTIONERA provided ZIP file or drag and drop it from your desktop
6. Click Import:
7. You will get a warning that says you are about to import [FILE NAME], click on Confirm to continue the import.
8. A message will let you know the file is being imported. You will receive an email once the import is complete.
9. Click OK
Once the content is uploaded, you can confirm it’s there:
10. Go to the Manage tab
11. Select Topics/Listings
You should see 60+ new listings now in place.
PRO TIP: Hiding Your New PLR Directory
If you are not ready to use or sell your PLR you can hide them so that no one has access to them.
PRO TIP HOW TO:
- Go to Directories
- Select Video eCourse Store
- Add the Hide tag and click Submit to save