The Menu Setup allows you to toggle on or off, different menu features in your app/web. You can also rename any of them here as well.
^ image of the Menu Setup Form
We have divided the form into 2-parts for clarity.
PART A - Renaming has a 20 char. limit
Using the button to the left of each menu option, you turn any of them on or off. They all appear in the dropdown menu in the app, or across the top in the web. The boxes underneath each feature allows you to rename it to whatever you like.
PART B - Renaming has a 20 char. limit
These features cannot be turned on or off, but they can be renamed here.
RECENT 2023 CHANGES
Notable changes to the Menu Setup options available to you in the content portal:
- Virtual Summits and Events are turned on/off by ACTIONERA Admins as part of App Set up.
- You will no longer see these toggles in the Menu Setup area of your Content Portal.
- To request these be turned on/off, please submit a ticket. email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Topics is now called Topics/Listings
- Offers is now called Featured Resource
- Tips/Posts is now called ACTIONBLOGS
- Event Calendar is now called ACTIONCALENDAR