QUICK ACCESS GUIDE
- Adding Additional Content or Comments to the 60 PLR
- Bundling The PLR Mini-Courses
Adding Additional Content or Comments to the 60 PLR
While the license prevents you from modifying the actual PLR (ebooks, reports, videos, etc), you can add to any of the Lessons to customize them a bit.
Feel free to create additional videos, add images, change the description, choose new icons, or even add to the sections to enhance the mini course.
1. Log into the Content Portal
2. Go to the ACTIONPAGES tab and click on Lessons:
3. Locate the lesson you wish to add content to and click Update:
Here are some ideas of what you can add:
1. Edit the Description
2. Change the image
3 & 4. Add a Call to Actin
5. Add a new Section (with your own video and content)
6. Update the existing section details with comments, images, journal prompts
As long as you don't edit the actual PLR PDFs or videos, you are OK.
Bundling The PLR Mini-Courses
In another article, we provide instructions about how to sell and give access to the 60 PLR. If you are looking to group the mini-courses into bundles, or sell them as a whole package, you can do so easily by creating a tag.
- Create a new, custom tag (specific to the bundle)
- Create an All Access tag (to unlock ALL)
Example 1: A Specific Bundle Offering
Example 2: Create an "All Access" Tag
The process is exactly the same as the above (steps 1-8), except instead of naming the tag "Wellness" we named it "All Access":
Instead of adding the tag to just 4 mini-courses, we would then add the "All Access" tag to ALL of the 60 PLR topics: