Available only to those who have
purchased the Web Product of the app
In this area, you can make changes to how the Web version of the app will appear, when viewed on the internet.
^ image of the Web Setup Form
The Web Setup Form may look confusing but it has essentially 4 areas. We will cover each area to easily break down the form and where you will go to make the changes you are looking to make.
AREA 1 - the URL
- Username (15 char. limit) - By default, every website linked to the Content Portal begins with web.actionera.com. The Username is the part of this web address that you get to personalize. Whatever you choose will appear after the forward slash.
Ex. Say your app is called, 'Best Practices'. So you choose the username 'bestpractices.' This will cause your web address to read like this: web.actionera.com/bestpractices
PRO TIP: If you already own a custom domain name you prefer, you can use it instead of this URL. You will need to contact ACTIONERA support for directions on how to do this. Learn more HERE!
AREA 2 - Design Elements
- Icon Image - pending
- Logo - pending
- Logo Text - pending
- Tagline - pending
AREA 3 - Font Styling Preferences
- Headers - Default is set to Segoe UI. If you prefer, select a different font style here. You can only choose from what is available in the dropdown. You cannot import fonts of your choosing.
- Body - Default is set to Segoe UI. If you prefer, select a different font style here. You can only choose from what is available in the dropdown. You cannot import fonts of your choosing.
AREA 4 - Website Color Scheme
- Light Color - Default is #CCCCCC. You can select any color you like.
- Medium Color - Default is #666666. You can select any color you like.
- Dark Color - Default is #333333. You can select any color you like.
PRO TIP: If you have a branded app in addition to the web version, we suggest using the same color scheme in your app, with your web. Both have a 3-part color scheme and matching them to look the same is going to create a more professional look.